This is now my favorite post. Ever.
never forget to wash the butt.
TRY ON A SMALL IT’LL BE FUNNY OMFG
Keep away from fire especially when wearing
BLESS MARVEL, they’ve officially released this in HD
I think most everyone on my dash could use happy dancing Groot today <3
Everyone needs a baby dancing Groot on their dash.
With modifications becoming more commonplace every year, it’s not surprising to see that many people know next to nothing about modifications, but still choose to get them with only the information that everyone knows. So here are some things that you probably didn’t know about modifications. (Like tattoos, piercings, and stretched lobes.)
You cannot get a tattoo when you’re drunk. This is because alcohol causes the blood to thin. When a tattoo gun touches your skin, it creates little cuts. Getting a tattoo while drunk can cause you to lose a lot of blood. Not to mention the fact that it might mess with the quality of the tattoo.
Some inks will react differently to your skin. For example, many people are allergic to red ink. This can cause a rash, which also might mess up the quality of your tattoo. Additionally, yellow ink fades really easily.
Acrylic is a big no no in all piercings. This includes stretched lobes. Acrylic is a bad material to use because it is porous. This means that it’s more likely to carry bacteria, which can really mess up your piercing and make you sick. Additionally, do NOT buy plugs that are made out of polymer clay. This is also extremely porous and can royally jack up your ears. Some good materials are Surgical Steel, Stone, and Glass.
TAPERS ARE NOT JEWELRY. Tapers are a stretching instrument that looks a bit like a cone. While these can be used up to a 2g, some piercers suggest avoiding them completely. Tapers should never be worn for more than a few minutes. This is because they weigh unevenly on your lobes, which can cause a bad stretch, tearing, and blowouts. Alternatively, bondage tape (which you can get at any Spencers) can be used to properly stretch your lobes.
Piercing guns are bad news! They’re completely unsterile, and they can cause serious tissue trauma. A piercing gun basically forces a blunt piece of jewelry through the skin. This causes the skin to rip open to make room for the jewelry. Then it places the jewelry snugly against the skin, giving no room for the piercing to breathe. An actual needle piercing, done by a professional, is much safer and MUCH less painful.
Tattoos are much more sensitive than you think, and they take a lot longer to heal than what people may tell you. First of all, while the pain can go away after a week or two, the tattoo will not be fully healed for at least two months. While healing, you have to keep the tattoo as safe and clean as possible. That means no baths, no tanning, no swimming, etc. You also must lotion it often (don’t over-saturate it) and wash it three times a day. Think of it as any other open wound. You wouldn’t let it get dirty, would you?
Everyone has a different pain tolerance. Asking your friend how much their tattoo or piercing hurt won’t be accurate to you, since you might have a higher or lower pain threshold.
Stretching your lobes is absolutely NOT supposed to be painful. At most, you’re supposed to feel a little pressure, but that’s it. When done right, it is painless. For some reason, people seem to keep saying that stretching is like getting a piercing over and over again, but that is completely untrue. Stretching is literally just that, the stretching of the skin. Additionally, you MUST wait between stretches. You need to give your skin time to relax into the stretch and regain elasticity.
I think this about wraps it up. I hope this was informative. I welcome (correct) additions to this post.
- Me: Did you find everything ok today Sir?
- Male Customer: Yeah everything was fine, but prices on the cat food just keep going up! I remember when it was only .30 a can! But I bet you don't, you're like what...20?
- Me: 21, but yes.
- Male Customer: God you're young, I bet you'd never go out with someone my age, unless you have some Daddy issues
- Me: ...........
- Male Customer: so do you like working here? Are you in school?
- Me: Your total today is 21.38 Sir.
- Male Customer: Are you seeing anyone?
- Me: ......Cash or Credit Sir?
- Male Customer: When do you get off work?
- Male co-worker comes up next to me: Everything ok?
- Male Customer: Yeah we're fine
- Male Co-worker: Actually I think you're being really rude
- Male Customer: What are you her boyfriend?
- Male co-worker: No I'm not. And even if I was, why would it matter? Her job is to ring up your items, make sure your shopping experience was pleasant and give you change. You're making really creepy comments to a young woman you don't even know at a cash register, it's not ok.
- Male Customer: You can't talk to me that way! I want to speak to your manager.
- Me: It's really ok, everything is Ok
- Male Co-worker: No no, I'll go ahead and call our FEMALE boss up here to address any grievances you might have *Sir*
- Male Customer: slams down 25 dollars grabs his bags and leave*
- Male Co-worker: You don't even have to take anyone's shit here. If anyone even looks at you funny, pick up that phone, call a manager, call me, call another co-worker and it will be handled. You are a valued employee and you deserve to feel safe and respected at work by *everyone*
this is the BEST side pairing out of the entire show. we look back on Mickey and feel bad for him because the Doctor swept Rose off her feet and into time and space, leaving him in the dust. we look back on Martha and feel a bit sad because the Doctor broke her heart and proud that she moved on like the bamf! she is.
but we never knew if they ended up happy until this scene. they’re getting shot at and they’re teasing each other and they’re just so in love with each other
Mickey might not have been Rose’s Doctor, but Rose was never his Martha. Martha couldn’t be Rose, but the Doctor couldn’t be Mickey either.
they’re perfect for each other and they are so great together. ten bucks says Jack had something to do with hooking them up.
How DC ends their movies:
How Marvel ends their movies:
OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO PISS MYSELF
This kid needs a nobel prize
AND THAT IS HOW YOU USE AN EFFECTS PEDAL
I was gaping the entire song this is insane
If I had a dollar for every time a musician made me feel like I’ve done nothing with my life, I’d be filthy, FILTHY rich.
Wow. Wooooooooooooooooooooooow. BLESS.
A girl at my old school did the same thing as this and holy shit I was in love with her all up through senior year